• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Of My Favorite Things

68 posts in this topic

Great pics, Peter!

I don't recall meeting the two grails at last year's San Diego, but had once or twice at San Diego's past.

P.S. The comics are pretty awesome, too!

Incredible pictures! Your posts have always stood out here: not only because of your scans but even more so because of your intelligent thoughts and balanced views. It's great to see cases where a good guy got what he deserved. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing so generously with the rest of us!

tb

Great pics, Peter!

I don't recall meeting the two grails at last year's San Diego, but had once or twice at San Diego's past.

P.S. The comics are pretty awesome, too!

Thanks Adam. They both made it to the Con this past summer, but we didn't bump into you that day (Saturday) because of the crowds.

Wow Peter, very nice! If you ever want to move your lesser copy of that New Adventure, please let me know.

And congrats on two great kids! You should be proud! It's a tougher accomplishment to successfully raise those than it is to get the HG 'Tecs (although slightly less tough than getting the Double Action).

Incredible pictures! Your posts have always stood out here: not only because of your scans but even more so because of your intelligent thoughts and balanced views. It's great to see cases where a good guy got what he deserved. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing so generously with the rest of us!

tb

Thanks for the kind words tb. Maybe if you make it to the SD Con this summer and you can drop by my home and see some of these in person.

Wow Peter, very nice! If you ever want to move your lesser copy of that New Adventure, please let me know.

And congrats on two great kids! You should be proud! It's a tougher accomplishment to successfully raise those than it is to get the HG 'Tecs (although slightly less tough than getting the Double Action).

How true. Thanks Win.

Including my two "Grails."

1740655-IMG_1434%284%29.JPG

Peter,

Great books, good looking kids, and a NICE couch!

Way to go!

Peter, great photos.

I cannot help but picture you placing the comics around the sofa as the kids sat there waiting. They actually look like they know how to handle a book though.(or did you just say, "don't move")

It looks like you have raised two great children. The books are merely an added bonus.

Enjoy

Ze-

Awesome !!

May I ask the grade of the unrestored Detective 2 ?

It is a 6.5 with off-white pages.

Wow ! A 6.5 for a pre Batman Detective is High Grade to me , Especially that its a Detective # 2.

My apologies, I just realized that I typed "6.5." The Tec 2 is actually a 6.0.