• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay user not registered anymore

6 posts in this topic

I bought some comics from a ebay user and paid using Paypal. I get a message from Ebay today saying that his listings and orders have been cancelled because he is no longer a registered user., but did not receive a credit back from Paypal. Should I wait to see if he sends stuff or contact Paypal for a immediate refund? He had 937 transactions with a 99.7% rate.

There is a high likelihood that he lost his id because of an eBay billing issue and everything will be fine...

That said, there have been several members in the last few years with 10,000+ feedback who have disappeared without a trace. So you never know...

I would get the refund from PayPal, then send an email to the guy indicating you still want the stuff if he gets his account squared away.

There is a high likelihood that he lost his id because of an eBay billing issue and everything will be fine...

That said, there have been several members in the last few years with 10,000+ feedback who have disappeared without a trace. So you never know...

I would get the refund from PayPal, then send an email to the guy indicating you still want the stuff if he gets his account squared away.

I was thinking this, thanks for the tip thumbsup2.gif