• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 Double cover from 1964 - $1 No Reserve auction

7 posts in this topic

A CGC 6.0 sold on ebay about 2 years ago for a surprisingly reasonable price. The outer cover was, I believe a 3.5, so the book didn't look as nice as its grade when encapsulated. I seem to remember it sold in the $400 range, and I was kicking myself for not having bid higher. I don't know of any others, though - a great book to own!

Off topic, there is a double cover AF 15 I know of, but it's been 10 years. I have no idea where it is now. both covers were VF range at the time...

Off topic, there is a double cover AF 15 I know of, but it's been 10 years. I have no idea where it is now. both covers were VF range at the time...

I seen a CGC 5.5 AF 15 Double Cover on ebay about 6 years ago and it sold twice but I did not keep track of what happened to it wish I had. I also seen a nice Avengers #2 Double Cover a few years back.

cool.gif and by the way very nice Avengers #4 Double Cover I would love to have it thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif Hay PGCMint some one stole your Avengers #4 Double Cover Auction pictures and all, hear is a link Avengers #4 Double Cover Auction I guess someone seen how much yours is going for and thought it would make a good scam screwy.gif.

Yeah...but the scammer has a really cool description of the book in his auction. cloud9.gif

893whatthe.gif Hay PGCMint some one stole your Avengers #4 Double Cover Auction pictures and all, hear is a link Avengers #4 Double Cover Auction I guess someone seen how much yours is going for and thought it would make a good scam screwy.gif.

Yeah...but the scammer has a really cool description of the book in his auction. cloud9.gif

will not sell to nigeria

will not sell to nigeria

we just emailed him asking for more info, barcode number, closer view, larger images, etc. and he emailed back with: "huh". screwy.gif

So we replied with "it's ok if this is a scam, we don't mind - just let us know what this is in aid of (krusty burgers, crack, more beer) and we'll gladly oblige with a bid"...