• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Interest in Mark Kidwell and R.D. Hall

12 posts in this topic

Mark Kidwell and R.D. Hall of the current Image Zombie series American Wasteland are customers at my LCS. I'm checking to see if there is any board interest in getting SS books done by them. I haven't talked to them yet, but i'm sure they would be agreeable to signing some books for Their fans. If there is enough interest, I will discuss details with the creators and get things set up with CGC. For issue #1 Mark did a hand drawn one of a kind cover for every 25 copies ordered. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of one of those. Here is an example of one.

JCcov1.gif

They are both really down to earth and super nice. They have done some other books for dead dog comics but American Wasteland is best known.

Tony Moore is set to do the variant to issue #2. Here is the cover to #1

awcover1mud.jpg ]

Anthony,

Why don't you work something out with your LCS and do an in-store signing when the next issue of the book comes out. You can always take solicits from the forum, but you might get a few walk-ups if you promote it properly.

Thanks,

Kevin

ok i got approval to do the signing. I don't have a date yet as I have to get logistics done with the creators and LCS but will probably be next month or so. If you're interested in getting a book done and want to get on the list or have questions, drop me a PM. If you have already contacted me, I have you down and spots secured.

thanks!

ok i got approval to do the signing. I don't have a date yet as I have to get logistics done with the creators and LCS but will probably be next month or so. If you're interested in getting a book done and want to get on the list or have questions, drop me a PM. If you have already contacted me, I have you down and spots secured.

thanks!

Yes, I'm totally down for scribblin' on some books laugh.gif I hope you guys are digging American Wasteland laugh.gif

thanks!

Yes, I'm totally down for scribblin' on some books laugh.gif I hope you guys are digging American Wasteland laugh.gif

Welcome to the Boards hail.gif

Awesome. So, is this a done deal Anthony?

Hopefully as soon as I officially ask RD smile.gif I've been busy lately and haven't hit the LCS at the same time. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I haven't caught him in the store recently. Next time I see RD Hall, I will try to set up a time and check the availability of books.