• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted X Factor 149

17 posts in this topic

Willing to trade for a potential 9.8 for a specspidey 131 9.8 if you can find? Id be more than willing. I hvae too many x-factors as it is. My wife would love for me to get rid of them. Let me take alook. Just like the story? boo.gif

Willing to trade for a potential 9.8 for a specspidey 131 9.8 if you can find? Id be more than willing. I hvae too many x-factors as it is. My wife would love for me to get rid of them. Let me take alook. Just like the story? boo.gif

I'm looking for a friend of mine who just went through his collection and found out he doesn't have the last issue and is just in a tizzy.

I'm looking for a friend of mine who just went through his collection and found out he doesn't have the last issue and is just in a tizzy.

Don't lie, Donut! You saw the boxes of X-Factor's in Chuck's Death Truck, and now you're trying to horde them! We're on to your game! wink.gif

Chris

Don't lie, Donut! You saw the boxes of X-Factor's in Chuck's Death Truck, and now you're trying to horde them! We're on to your game! wink.gif

Chris

That may be the funniest typo I have ever read on this forum....

Any comic collector can hoard copies of X-Factors...

But to horde them? Now THAT takes some skill...

If I had more free time there would be a pic here that showed gangs of X-Factors preparing to do battle... Instead this is all I have time for:

I'm having a hard time finding any X-Factor's #136-149 in NM/M. I have a full run of #1-135 in NM/M and stopped collecting comics at that point. Figured it would be easy to complete this series in NM/M but almost any copies I manage to find don't pass my standards. X-Factor has always been a weird back issue title IMO, there's certain issues all stores have and certain issues no stores have.

I have lots and lots and lots...

I'll add them to my list of "stuff to check the next time I am going through the storage unit"...

I've got two copies out on the floor right now, but I believe I have better ones in the restock stuff...

Well send me one. Also send me more stuff to hawk. I'm running out!

I'll see what I can do about the X-Factor... Two of my three main employees are on vacation this week, so I am not getting much done...

Maybe I should send you a hundred 30c variants to sell... or some pre-Code crime stuff... or I could just send a box of spiffy Mirage comics... tongue.gif

Well send me one. Also send me more stuff to hawk. I'm running out!

I'll see what I can do about the X-Factor... Two of my three main employees are on vacation this week, so I am not getting much done...

Maybe I should send you a hundred 30c variants to sell... or some pre-Code crime stuff... or I could just send a box of spiffy Mirage comics... tongue.gif

Variants are good.

Pre-Code crime is good.

Any Marvel is good.

basically anything at this point!

Mirage is bad. Unless I want to paper my walls.