• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

New Grails Game has been listed on the site we all love to hate. Same place I picked up my Nick Fury 1 and Subby 1 from as well. One thing that the game doesn't mention is that there is also a third place prize that is equal to the first place prize. Good luck.

This may be a stupid question, but can we only bid once? confused-smiley-013.gif

New Grails Game has been listed on the site we all love to hate. Same place I picked up my Nick Fury 1 and Subby 1 from as well. One thing that the game doesn't mention is that there is also a third place prize that is equal to the first place prize. Good luck.

This may be a stupid question, but can we only bid once? confused-smiley-013.gif

You can bid as much as you want.

I had noted that there will be a third prize winner. He/she will win the payment for the auction. So for example, if the auction ends at $500, the third highest bidder will receive a Paypal payment in that amount. Also, the second and third place winners can not be the same bidder. If they are, the books go to the second place bidder and I scroll down to the first new bidder for the third place prize.

I will post the bidding history here at the close of auction. Good luck!

The third place prize goes to registered board members only.

I had noted that there will be a third prize winner. He/she will win the payment for the auction. So for example, if the auction ends at $500, the third highest bidder will receive a Paypal payment in that amount. Also, the second and third place winners can not be the same bidder. If they are, the books go to the second place bidder and I scroll down to the first new bidder for the third place prize.

blush.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And exactly what do you get out of this deal other than entertaining a bunch of board members? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And exactly what do you get out of this deal other than entertaining a bunch of board members? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess I don't get anything out of it other than having fun hosting these games.

Ok... found the site on comicartfan... but am failing to see how eBay fits into this. I'm officially slow. sorry.gif

You went too far back in the GG thread. That game had ended. Just read through the last two pages of this thread and you will be able to find out where the current game is listed.

there are quite a few ramifications now that I've read the third place prize......

like maybe disqualifying players who retract their bids....to manipulate their place.

Those are good points, gents, and ones I hadn't considered. I don't want any unfair manipulation to affect the outcome so I am placing this rule now:

Any bid retractions are disqualified from the game. If you see anymore loopholes or errors in my game, please point them out so that we can all enjoy a fair game. Thanks.

there are quite a few ramifications now that I've read the third place prize......

like maybe disqualifying players who retract their bids....to manipulate their place.

Those are good points, gents, and ones I hadn't considered. I don't want any unfair manipulation to affect the outcome so I am placing this rule now:

Any bid retractions are disqualified from the game. If you see anymore loopholes or errors in my game, please point them out so that we can all enjoy a fair game. Thanks.

I was going to point one out, but will do so now.

Think we should put how long a registered user should be here in order to even participate?

Lets say a ebay user find this auction, and comes here to read and resgister, not really fair, specially since the game has already started.

Just throwing this out there. thumbsup2.gif