• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

We have a winner! Congratulations, Chris. Please send me a pm with your mailing address.

And for those of you who want to know:

The issue of Amazing Spider-Man where Gwen Stacy dies is 121

The issue of Fantastic Four where the Silver Surfer first appears is 48

The issue of the Incredible Hulk where Wolverine makes his first full appearance is 181

The issue of Amazing Spider-Man where the Punisher first appear is 129

121x48=5808

181x129=23349

5808+23349=29157

We have a winner! Congratulations, Chris. Please send me a pm with your mailing address.

And for those of you who want to know:

The issue of Amazing Spider-Man where Gwen Stacy dies is 121

The issue of Fantastic Four where the Silver Surfer first appears is 48

The issue of the Incredible Hulk where Wolverine makes his first full appearance is 181

The issue of Amazing Spider-Man where the Punisher first appear is 129

121x48=5808

181x129=23349

5808+23349=29157

:pullhair:

Maybe Danny should sit this round out. It's really hard to play against someone who is on the boards 24 hours a day. :baiting:

I used books for this game that all came out before he was born. I thought that might level the playing field a bit ;)

you should use lesser known characters next time. Not total nobodies but secnd tier c haracters it'll make it more challenging I think. That was easy
I had to look them all up plus, I didn't take algebra. :shy:

I'm off to do some more snoozing. I hope I aint losing anything lol nite guys or afternoon or whatever
Who the hell takes a nap a 7:28 AM?

I'm off to do some more snoozing. I hope I aint losing anything lol nite guys or afternoon or whatever

He's in Hawaii so I think it's 4:55 am there. You got to give him credit if he set his alarm for 4 am to play.

He's in Hawaii so I think it's 4:55 am there. You got to give him credit if he set his alarm for 4 am to play.

Nope, they are 3 hours behind PDT so apologize

I heard from Grails. He was watching the last game.

I'll make the next one a toughie, not a quickie and we'll plan on it being in two weeks.

Where's my apology :golfclap: