• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

This edition of Grail's Game is an elimination treasure hunt. The prize is the gorgeous CGC 9.8 copy of Akira 1 pictured below.

On March 1, I left home and drove toward the location of the next con where I could get this book graded on-site by CGC. After driving straight through about 750 miles, I decided to stop and visit a bunch of Board members who were in town for a different con. Where was I?

Akira1CGC9.8W.jpgAkira1CGC9.8Wreverse.jpg

The first ten Board members to send me the correct answer via PM, get to continue on the treasure hunt. Use "Grail's Game" as the subject line of your pm or you will be penalized. Posting the answer on this thread will disqualify you.

I will post the correct answer as soon as I get ten correct responses. Only the ten finalists will be able to continue on the treasure hunt. Good luck (thumbs u

EDIT: The roadtrip in this game is fictional. So, for purposes of this game, assume the roadtrip began March 1, 2007 and the book was graded in 2007, not 2005.

so my guess of Tim-buk-too is wrong?

Yes. I hate to use the word "wrong" and I don't want to insult you in any way because I'm afraid that you might be violent so I'll just agree with you and say that your answer was not the answer I was looking for.

Yes. I hate to use the word "wrong" and I don't want to insult you in any way because I'm afraid that you might be violent so I'll just agree with you and say that your answer was not the answer I was looking for.

Yes you would be correct in your assumption. :mad::sumo:(tsk):makepoint:

Just out of curiosity and not to imply any slight on the Canadian public school system but do they teach geography in Canada?

I know they don't in New York :baiting:

Just out of curiosity and not to imply any slight on the Canadian public school system but do they teach geography in Canada?

I know they don't in New York :baiting:

:censored: Must resist urge to use google earth and go on rampage :mad: