• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

I have to concede defeat on this one

Me too, Grails. I "quickly" (115 pages) scrolled through the images in this thread and didn't see anything that looked like it was hiding this X.

I didn't see anything off hand either. The suspense is killing me. I hope Grails reveals where it came from soon. :baiting:

Well, my X marks the spot treasure hunt blew up yesterday but I will make sure that the next one is more your style (thumbs u

My style is hiding a picture and following the rules to find the answer Subjective stuff just causes too may problems.

Maybe you should come up with a game? (shrug)

when grails did his everyone creates a game to win a prize, I thought my game was creative and challenging. (shrug)

Well, my X marks the spot treasure hunt blew up yesterday but I will make sure that the next one is more your style (thumbs u

My style is hiding a picture and following the rules to find the answer Subjective stuff just causes too may problems.

when grails did his everyone creates a game to win a prize, I thought my game was creative and challenging. (shrug)

Funny you should mention that, Pirate, because I had a great idea for a game based on that old one that I am going to implement before Christmas.

Funny you should mention that, Pirate, because I had a great idea for a game based on that old one that I am going to implement before Christmas.

:hi:

Hello everyone

I know that Mr. Grails posted earlier in this thread that he encourages others to join in with a game so, here goes.

This game will be a treasure hunt. Everyone is welcome to play. (including Mr. Grails and WBC) I have hidden the first clue somewhere in my Registry Set. I will give instructions there, as to where to go next. The first person to post the correct anwser in this thread will win this book. Only 1 guess per person. Good luck!

th_ironman177.jpg

Thanks Comicdonna. (thumbs u

I forgot to show the full image from this game earlier.

w.jpg

Many thanks go out to WBC for the time he has put in here. The image, was straight from his WTB list in his sig line. And this book will be on its way to you soon. Thanks Steve.

w113.jpg

Thanks Comicdonna. (thumbs u

I forgot to show the full image from this game earlier.

w.jpg

Many thanks go out to WBC for the time he has put in here. The image, was straight from his WTB list in his sig line. And this book will be on its way to you soon. Thanks Steve.

w113.jpg

Unbelievable! :o

I won't even ask where you got it. I have been hunting for one for more than six months! I must have six different raw copies that I "pre-screened" for a 9.8 candidate to send to CGC without any luck. And I can't believe that I forgot about that golden X box on the cover. doh!

I knew I would feel dopey once you posted the correct answer and boy was I right!