• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

The last Grails Game for the year will start on Monday, December 3. Prizes will include comics and cash. Paypal will be the only way to receive cash prizes. See you then.

marvel-christmas.jpg

Just added to the prize line-up with more to come.

ss.jpg

The last Grails Game for the year will start on Monday, December 3. Prizes will include comics and cash. Paypal will be the only way to receive cash prizes. See you then.

marvel-christmas.jpg

ss.jpg

Are we going to know what time it starts?

marvel-christmas.jpg

ss.jpg

Are we going to know what time it starts?

I don't even know what time it will start. Actually, there will be more than one game thrown at different times throughout the day and night. Worldsbestcomics will be having a game here as well. December 3.

can i please get a refresher on where to find the game and how to play?

I've already started the game :whistle:

I already wonthe 1sty Round . . . :shy:

J/K, of course. Thanks again to Charlie and Steve for running these games, and keeping us all waiting anxiously for another fun game(s)! :applause:

can i please get a refresher on where to find the game and how to play?

The game always starts right here in this thread but it could move anywhere from here. Myspace, my CAF, my registry set, or it may just be solvable right here on the board. I've already used those places, so expect something new.

Thanks Steve, for taking the day off. You don't need to do that. I feel like I need to compensate you for a days lost wages!

The "Grails Game" is awesome. My winnings helped me fund a purchase of a book I didn't think I'd have for a long while. :cloud9: Grails is way too generous!

I'll try and get a picture up somepoint this weekend.

Thanks Steve, for taking the day off. You don't need to do that. I feel like I need to compensate you for a days lost wages!

:angel: No worries buddy. I'm taking a vacation day so I won't lose any pay. And I'll have fun so it is all good.

Game on!

There will be several Grails Games throughout the day. I'm kicking it off bright and early with a nice and easy one since we haven't had coffee yet. First to answer this gets an easy 50 bucks through Paypal. I can only send funds via Paypal.

Check out my test thread.

Read what's posted there.

In the first sentence, who died?

Post her first name to win this round.

Spelling counts.