• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

BC.jpg

We have a winner!

And now for the prize. It will be determined by our studio audience. Anyone may now vote in the poll which is in the test thread. Just pick a random number. In five minutes, the polls will close and the prize will be shown. By the way, one of the choices is a fistfull of nothing! Good luck.

Tough to do when I'm at work. Oh well.

Sorry Pirate, I got the image off the internet by doing a back cover ad search. All the games are work/home friendly! Though the ones at home may have had a slight advantage...

How long we got before the next round? :)

Could be sooner than you think. Plus when Worldsbestcomics wakes up, he'll be throwing down a great game.

I just dropped Robbie off at daycare and I'm having some coffee. Could be anytime.

Tough to do when I'm at work. Oh well.

Sorry Pirate, I got the image off the internet by doing a back cover ad search.

First image returned via Google. (thumbs u

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=100+pc+toy+soldiers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

By the way, one of the choices is a fistfull of nothing!

:o

Just make sure it's a whole fistfull. No skimping now (tsk)

Sorry, earlier I had watched A Fistfull of Dollars on DVD so I felt like talking tough.

The three numbers in the poll were the last three numbers in the serials. 005 was the No Prize. Hellblazer wins this:

ss.jpg

EGADS! :o(worship)

Would you believe, the reason I voted 001 was because I suspected it related to cert numbers, and I saw the surfer earlier in this thread ended 001. Exactly the prize I was hoping against hope for! :banana:

Am not worthy, but I'll take it with thanks unnumbered :blush:

Merry Xmas!