• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

That's exactly how I worked it out, with the help of Google, wikipedia and comicbookdb.com!

I feel greedy now. Am I allowed to win twice? :blush:

I loved Bone when it first came out. I picked it up when it became 'hot' and read it up until the time I stopped buying new comics (about 1994). It's one of those titles I'd like to read what I missed some day!

Oh yeah, I didn't exactly think of Marvel as a 'Gentlemen's' business as such, but it was so appropriate it had to be it! :)

Drat! Wiki listed the Dominant Species tpb as collecting Issues 416-420 . . . I was searching for 416 5th Ave., and cam up blank.

Oh well, congrats to hellblazer!

In that case I was lucky that I used comicbookdb to find that bit of info, as I would have made the same mistake!

Drat! Wiki listed the Dominant Species tpb as collecting Issues 416-420 . . . I was searching for 416 5th Ave., and cam up blank.

Yeah, I was going on 416 as being the first issue of the Dominant Species arc too. I gave up and tried to google strip clubs on 5th Ave. I guess I better delete the google search history before my wife gets home. :eek:

Yeah, I was going on 416 as being the first issue of the Dominant Species arc too. I gave up and tried to google strip clubs on 5th Ave. I guess I better delete the google search history before my wife gets home. :eek:

lol

I gave up and tried to google strip clubs on 5th Ave. I guess I better delete the google search history before my wife gets home. :eek:

Amen, brother . . .

No wonder the IT guy here gave me a funny look when he walked past me in the coffee room lol

1 win per person?

I have consulted the official Grails Game bylaws and there are no limits on the number of wins per person.

But I would appreciate it if somebody from North America buckled down and won this next contest (although it will have a UK flavor) because the shipping across the pond is getting expensive lol

I did not realize that Uncanny X-Men 416 is included in the Dominant Species tpb and was not trying to intentionally throw you guys off. A cover image of issue 417 shows it as Part One and there is no mention of the "Dominant Species" storyline in any summary of issue 416. I think they just picked that name for the tpb since that was the theme of most of the issues.

1 win per person?

Are you begrudging him his bone?

First it's the size of Mutantkeys wanker, now it's a bone comment. :screwy:

Hey, that's what the guy won, a Bone Holiday special. At least I don't have a crush on JonJesper.