• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Thanks amigo, but you, Pirate, Silverweb and others helped out with shipping. My heads not on straight as its 230 in the morning. Got to get some sleep. For all of you that won prizes today, please PM me your addresses and I'll check everything tomorrow. Thanks for playing gents, I had a great time doing this.
Thanks y'all. This was an exciting day! :applause:

Thanks amigo, but you, Pirate, Silverweb and others helped out with shipping. My heads not on straight as its 230 in the morning. Got to get some sleep. For all of you that won prizes today, please PM me your addresses and I'll check everything tomorrow. Thanks for playing gents, I had a great time doing this.
Thanks y'all. This was an exciting day! :applause:

It was at that! Scrambling to find and post the answer first had me in a spin!

I'll post a snapshot of the Surfer and Bone on location when they arrive :)

Grails Game will post in 10 hours.

I have a Myspace page. The name of it is HOUSE OF THE GUN. First to post the exact title of the song that is currently playing there wins a 9.8 MZ SS book.

Sorry gents, I said I posted a new game in the thread. One that hasn't been played yet. You can try as many times as you like but you must find the new game if you want to win a 9.8 MZ SS book. Hint coming soon.

I have a Myspace page. The name of it is HOUSE OF THE GUN. First to post the exact title of the song that is currently playing there wins a 9.8 MZ SS book.

Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker

Hint: The new game was posted in this thread within the last 24 hours so you don't need to search throughout all the pages since Grails Game began.

I'm impressed! We have a winner! How did you do it?

I'm impressed! We have a winner! How did you do it?

Don't ask me why, but I hi-lighted under your earlier post and saw the message. When I went to your Myspace page, I was kicking myself for not remembering the title to that song...luckily, the wife was sitting right here and lent an assist. :acclaim:

Congrats to Scheradon who found the hidden message that was posted in white font under my 10 hour warning post. For that he wins a 9.8 Romita SS Marvel Zombies book. Another game happening tomorrow.