• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas Charlie!!

Announcement:

My partner and I will be hosting a game tomorrow. The prize will be a X-Men 58 CGC 8.5 White Pages. I will start the thread at 12:00 noon.

Merry Christmas everyone

Danny

I won't be around, but I look forward to seeing what I missed :)

Good luck Grail questors (thumbs u

Looks like I may not be around either --- so you guys are at the mercy of MutantKeys! :applause:

Danny has a neat game lined up for our copy of the X-men #58 CGC 8.5 WP. As you may know, Charlie (Grails) won the auctions for these, and has bought the books. So, while we (mostly Danny) are running this game, it is courtesy of Grails!

Looks like I may not be around either --- so you guys are at the mercy of MutantKeys! :applause:

Danny has a neat game lined up for our copy of the X-men #58 CGC 8.5 WP. As you may know, Charlie (Grails) won the auctions for these, and has bought the books. So, while we (mostly Danny) are running this game, it is courtesy of Grails!

I will make a new thread in 24 minutes

I will make a new thread in 24 minutes

23 minutes... :sumo:

So, the doorbell rings a few minutes ago and I think it must be the UPS guy dilivering a book from an auction I won on the 19th, but instead it was the USPS mailman dropping off my recent win from Pirate's Grails Game! That was fast!

X-Men58Front.jpg

Thanks again Charlie and Anthony!!

Big thanks again to Charlie for running his special Christmas Grails Game. I finally made up my mind on the book I wanted from Brent's site, and ponied up a little extra $ to make it happen:

6983.jpg

Excited to get my mitts on this, as it'll be my first copy of SS #1. :applause: Look forward to shopping at Quality Comix more, too, as I love the site and the idea of buying from a fellow boardie,