• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

You should ban FLEE from entering any more of your contests...or just forget the contests and just send him the books :baiting:

I am actually up at my in-laws today for Easter and they have AOL on a dialup. I have no access to Photoshop or my files. It takes a long time for a page to load. :pullhair: I couldn't compete in the first contest because I couldn't edit the image. In the second contest, I recognized the image immediately and a quick google search gave me the birthplace of Friedrich. I have to get off their computer now, so I will be sitting out any more games today. :gossip:

Nice job, Flee! 3 minutes flat is impressive :o I wasn't around to play an hour ago, but it wouldn't have mattered, as I would have had no idea lol What issue is this cover from, anyway?

Atlas Comics

The Brute #1

Ran for three issues.

Nice job, Flee! 3 minutes flat is impressive :o I wasn't around to play an hour ago, but it wouldn't have mattered, as I would have had no idea lol What issue is this cover from, anyway?

Atlas Comics

The Brute #1

Ran for three issues.

GA :doh:

Rusty in that area :shrug:

Atlas Comics

The Brute #1

Ran for three issues.

Atlas Seaboard from the 70s, dork

Atlas Comics

The Brute #1

Ran for three issues.

Atlas Seaboard from the 70s, dork
:roflmao:

Until a few weeks ago, I didn't own any sig series books, but thanks to Grails I now have a couple! The second one arrived a couple days ago and I thought I would show them side by side. Thanks again to the boards most generous member. (worship)

hulksigs.jpg

How about you just send Flee-Marquette the prize and save us all some stress? (thumbs u

Unless it's a Sandman book, of course :wishluck:

:foryou: In the interest of board harmony, I will sit this one out. (thumbs u

:gossip: PM me the answer?

lol

How about you just send Flee-Marquette the prize and save us all some stress? (thumbs u

Unless it's a Sandman book, of course :wishluck:

:foryou: In the interest of board harmony, I will sit this one out. (thumbs u

:gossip: PM me the answer?

lol

You should have PM'ed your request. :gossip: Now if you win people will wonder if you had help. lol:baiting:

Grails Game One Year

Game on tomorrow, April 11.

Grails Game postponed.

My apologies but we have a small home maintenance emergency to deal with.

Game moved to Sunday.