• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

Okay gents, the movie is Band of the Hand. There is also some cool artwork on the front and back of his coat. See you next time, gamers!

102720.jpg.6cd89a0ce4ceb0f92cbabf6f6a6ac979.jpg

Band of the Hand was my guess but there was no way for me to confirm

This was somewhat unfair as Band of the Hand is not available on DVD since 2003 not even a Netflix rental doh!

Band of the Hand was my guess but there was no way for me to confirm

This was somewhat unfair as Band of the Hand is not available on DVD since 2003 not even a Netflix rental doh!

I tried to find an image from band of the hand too but for naught.

I take that back. If Charlie caught this, it has to be something with class that he would have been watching to spot the shirt.

1) Witness (1985, Harrison Ford) - I don't think the shirt would have fit in with the Amish.

2) True Confessions (1981, Robert Duvall) - Set in the 1940's, so the wrong period of time for a shirt like that.

3) Colors (1988, Robert Duvall) - Unless it was wrapped around someone's head, ...

4) Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1986-1987, Laurence Fishburne) - Cowboy Curtis, a high point for Laurence Fishburne's career. But it's a TV show.

This is tough!

:frustrated:

"Larry" Fishburne was in "Band of the Hand" :sick:

Curse you Michael Mann! :pullhair:

Curse you Michael Mann! :pullhair:

lol

I watched maybe 30 minutes on the free site and gave up, thinking there was no way that "shirt" would show up (it was really a jacket). It shows up around 1:32-:36 into the movie.

:frustrated:

It has been my great pleasure hosting these games but unfortunately this will be the final one. I can assure you that it will make all previous Grails Games pale by comparison. Once all the preparations are complete, I will post the date that the game will begin. I look forward to seeing you here.

Guest Grails

Sorry for the delay folks, been a rough month at work.

This final Grails Game theme is a little self serving. It is based on my long delayed self published comic which was originally called House of the Gun. Now, its going to print under the new title: Day of Rage.

Stage one of this game will be to gather the players. A new product facebook page has been created and all you need to do is hit the "Like" button to sign up. This game is only open to members of the CGC board so don't worry about added competition from the rest of the facebook community.

There will be three winners and the prizes are three pieces of original artwork from the book. One full page splash and two double page splashes. Two of which are painted.

Don't worry about missing the game, as everyone who has signed up will be personally notified when the game starts. For now, I will give some time to gather players.

Just click the title to sign up:

DAYOFRAGE.jpg