• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

All, I'm sorry for the long delay but I was planning on running this game when I returned home on vacation. Last minute changes and ended up in Belize with the family. Getting ready to fly back to work in Baghdad so will have to postpone. The game is coming though and I'll be sure to make it worth the wait.

Guest Grails
Where'd you stay in Belize? Just got back from Ambergris.

We shared the same island! I am still on Ambergris Caye right now. Stayed at the Banyan Bay for a week and now at the Belize Yacht Club. I've got three days left here.

Guest Grails

Okay, so the Grails Game Finale never happened. But that's good news, right? Decided to let this thread live.

So now its game time again.

Prize: Mico Suayan full figure with partial background sketch opp slot. This will be on an X-Men blank. The winner will contact Mr Mylar with your sketch request.

Game will post shortly.

Yes, it certainly does - but because of what I do, I have to keep mine. So, I envy people that can just walk away from it or not have it at all. I rarely use it - just recently to contact people I don't have email addresses for. That's all it's really good for anymore.

Facebook blows dead rhinos.

Holy split, you're on Facebook?

Friend request sent. Don't make me ring my bell. :sumo: