• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

"Live and Die on this day" from The Grey? Driver liscense would be Alaska.

:applause:

"Once more into the fray

Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

Live or die on this day

Live or die on this day."

2:44

Well I guess congrats are in order.

I can't remember where that character was from but, he was hired by a company in Alaska to kill wildlife threatening pipeline workers I don't know if that necessarIly means he lived there full time and had his dl from there. Its possible. The story has him in Alaska as a hired gun.

I can't remember where that character was from but, he was hired by a company in Alaska to kill wildlife threatening pipeline workers I don't know if that necessarIly means he lived there full time and had his dl from there. Its possible. The story has him in Alaska as a hired gun.

At the end, the last wallet he looks through is his. You have to have seen the movie to know the picture is his wife. It's quick, but you can briefly see his dl. (thumbs u

Think he has it, would have been my guess as well.

Yep. It's Alaska. Congrats!

Guest Grails

Congratulations, game over! There is a clip on youtube showing him going through all the wallets at the end with his being last. His Alaska DL is shown for a second.

Stay tuned for the next Grails Game. Have done a lot of movie trivia in the last few games so expect something new.

At the end, the last wallet he looks through is his. You have to have seen the movie to know the picture is his wife. It's quick, but you can briefly see his dl. (thumbs u

:applause:

There's also the post-closing credits scene where people were trying to determine if Ottway died or not. I think it's pretty clear how it ended.

Did he add to the size of his one-man wolf pack?

Congratulations, game over! There is a clip on youtube showing him going through all the wallets at the end with his being last. His Alaska DL is shown for a second.

Stay tuned for the next Grails Game. Have done a lot of movie trivia in the last few games so expect something new.

I'm still in shock!! :o

I was waiting for confirmation because I never win stuff like this. Mico's stuff is simply amazing! THANK YOU!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship) (worship)(worship)(worship) (worship)

Wow, I've been rereading this thread and it's just awesome. Epic. You are truly a generous person and my new favorite boardie!