• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Spooky

Wow. First guess got it. Incredible. 893whatthe.gif

PM me your address and I will send you some krap.

Sounds like that would stink. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Oh, it will. It was an easy game though, so he has to take what he can get.

Spooky

Wow. First guess got it. Incredible. 893whatthe.gif

PM me your address and I will send you some krap.

Sounds like that would stink. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Oh, it will. It was an easy game though, so he has to take what he can get.

27_laughing.gif

Yeah, hey I am kidding anyway, tongue.gif grats on the win. thumbsup2.gif

OK, here's the clues: (granted my game is harder than most, but the rewards are worth it)

1. My death was a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I?

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway)

4. Also, name the book where the soldiers buy their smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place.

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite

1. Houdini (Real Fact Comics #1)

2. Smokey the Bear?

3.82nd & 101st Airborne Divisions

4. Wings Comics #115

5. Terry-Toons #1

I'll give you more clues:

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)Houdini

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? Air Assault or america's airborne

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. wings 115

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it. Terry Toons #1

If I post more clues I might have to take away some prizes.

Answers are getting better!!!

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)Houdini CORRECT answered first by Heresy!!!

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? please guess again.

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd CORRECT answered first by Karma23

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. please guess again

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it. Terry Toons #1 CORRECT answered first by Karma23

Added two more clues, one subtle one here and one in my trooper thread. Getting close!

Answers are getting better!!!

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)Houdini CORRECT answered first by Heresy!!!

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? please guess again.

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd CORRECT answered first by Karma23

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. please guess again

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it. Terry Toons #1 CORRECT answered first by Karma23

2. alcoholics anonymous

Here's my game:

Name the issue that has this on the cover:

62pchzp.jpg

Here's the prize:

A slabbed Uncanny X-men #137, 9.0 White Pages & a reader copy.

If that's too crummy of a prize, let me know I will throw in more.

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I?

All-American? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? All-American Division CORRECT answered first by Karma23