• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

NEW GAME!

The first person to call me and tell me the following "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you! 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif" winS the prize...

by the way...my last name is not jesper...but dang close!

The Prize:

Captain America Fallen Son Sketch cover...yes, a skEtch cover. I will have an artist at the show (might be an indy creator, might be a mainstream artist) sketch Captain America on the cover for you!

The book will be raw, if you want it Signature Series, well that is up to you!

disclaimer: If you have already talked to me in the past on the phoNe you are not eligible for this contest, sorry Pirate, Silvers, HUSH, thecollector and Svndst)

Good luck...sitting by the phone right now...

hugs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Kick him in the teeth?

Kicking him anywhere would count, but I like the way it flows... 27_laughing.gif

So, just walk up to him and say "Nothing personal but, I'm going to kick you in the teeth or elsewhere for jonjesper"?

Thats classic! Almost sounds like Comicdonna was going to go out to find Pirate to smack him around.

NEW GAME!

The first person to call me and tell me the following "Hey, I will kick Pirate in the teeth for you! 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif" winS the prize...

by the way...my last name is not jesper...but dang close!

The Prize:

Captain America Fallen Son Sketch cover...yes, a skEtch cover. I will have an artist at the show (might be an indy creator, might be a mainstream artist) sketch Captain America on the cover for you!

The book will be raw, if you want it Signature Series, well that is up to you!

disclaimer: If you have already talked to me in the past on the phoNe you are not eligible for this contest, sorry Pirate, Silvers, HUSH, thecollector and Svndst)

Good luck...sitting by the phone right now...

hugs! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Kick him in the teeth?

Kicking him anywhere would count, but I like the way it flows... 27_laughing.gif

So, just walk up to him and say "Nothing personal but, I'm going to kick you in the teeth or elsewhere for jonjesper"?

Thats classic! Almost sounds like Comicdonna was going to go out to find Pirate to smack him around.

finding is easy, smacking whole other story sumo.gif

487th attempt...or 3rd...the possibilities were endless...for a moment I had to check if I called you it first 893whatthe.gif
27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I should have just made it so only one guess per person. tongue.gif

I think I still have your addy, i'll have to check.

487th attempt...or 3rd...the possibilities were endless...for a moment I had to check if I called you it first 893whatthe.gif

As Magic Johnson once told me...Dont hate the player, hate the game... acclaim.gif

As Magic Johnson once told me...Dont hate the player, hate the game... acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif

I will if you dont respond on YIM. poke2.gif

Jacob Silvers: Speak to me on YIM bonehead

BUZZ!!!

Jacob Silvers: Dude, how many PC's do you have? 27_laughing.gif

tongue.gif

I thought it might be helpful to keep a list of those that have answered Grails' "Challenge" and contributed here:

news.gif UPDATED!

1st: Heresy - Won by Pirate

2nd: Pirate - Won by Heresy

3rd: Topofthetotem - Won by Silvers24

4th: Paratrooper - Won by Karma23

5th: Comicdonna - Won by Pirate

6th: October - Won by Zipper68

7th: BlowUpTheMoon - Won by Pirate

8th: ddreger - Won by jonjesper

9th: gacguy - won by comix4fun

10th: jonjesper - won by comicdonna

11th: Silvers24 - won by jonjesper

Keep 'em coming, folks! cool.gif

I thought it might be helpful to keep a list of those that have answered Grails' "Challenge" and contributed here:

news.gif UPDATED!

That ends this edition of Grails Game and I want to thank the eleven members who posted and hosted their own game here. You will each receive a Spyderco and a 9.8 slab from my collection. I'll check the thread again to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Gents, please PM me your addresses.

Now for the game. I thought it was fairly easy and not much different than some of my previous ones. As stated, the game is located with Nick Fury. If you go to my registry you'll find one picture in my Nick Fury #1 image. Its the Comic Art Fans website logo. If you go to the CAF site and check the members galleries, you find a guy named Game, Grails. Inside my gallery, there are two rooms. One for Gene Colan and one for Grails Game. Even though the Grails Game room says (0) images, the game text is posted there. The instructions were to post and run your own game in my thread. First 50 people to post a game automatically win. And there you have it. If anyone still has a game running here, feel free to continue using this thread until there is a winner. Once again, I appreciate the participation.

We have a winner!

comicdonna took the bull by the horns and told me he would indeed kick Pirate for me...classic!

893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem jon, I posted your phone number on some alternative lifestyle sites as well as the bathroom at long john silvers

acclaim.gif

Why long jon silvers, is that suppose to be a joke with me in it. poke2.gif

You wish

Almost forgot: For the 11 winners, please PM me your vote on which of you had the best game for the additional prize. You can't vote for yourself. Once I have all 11 entries I'll post the winner.

Almost forgot: For the 11 winners, please PM me your vote on which of you had the best game for the additional prize. You can't vote for yourself. Once I have all 11 entries I'll post the winner.

I need to create a shill...

news.gif UPDATED!

That ends this edition of Grails Game and I want to thank the eleven members who posted and hosted their own game here. You will each receive a Spyderco and a 9.8 slab from my collection. I'll check the thread again to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Gents, please PM me your addresses.

Now for the game. I thought it was fairly easy and not much different than some of my previous ones. As stated, the game is located with Nick Fury. If you go to my registry you'll find one picture in my Nick Fury #1 image. Its the Comic Art Fans website logo. If you go to the CAF site and check the members galleries, you find a guy named Game, Grails. Inside my gallery, there are two rooms. One for Gene Colan and one for Grails Game. Even though the Grails Game room says (0) images, the game text is posted there. The instructions were to post and run your own game in my thread. First 50 people to post a game automatically win. And there you have it. If anyone still has a game running here, feel free to continue using this thread until there is a winner. Once again, I appreciate the participation.

Thanks again Grails!