• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Thands for another great game! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Absolutely 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I quad that response! Here is hoping more people see how much fun it is to run a game and get involved in a game...and maybe next time jump in! 893applaud-thumb.gif

PM vote results are in. Pretty cool too.

First place tie: Paratrooper and Jonjesper with 4 votes each.

Pirate with 2

October with 1

All of you gents listed will receive a special additional prize on top of what you've already won. If you haven't PM'd me your address yet, do it over the weekend so I can ship to everyone on Monday.

Pirate with 2

October with 1

All of you gents listed will receive a special additional prize on top of what you've already won. If you haven't PM'd me your address yet, do it over the weekend so I can ship to everyone on Monday.

acclaim.gifhail.gif

Pirate with 2

October with 1

acclaim.gifhail.gif

gossip.gif I was the one that voted for you.

Pirate with 2

October with 1

acclaim.gifhail.gif

gossip.gif I was the one that voted for you.

I owe you a beer....and I owe Grails a keg. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Gents, the 11 prize packages have been shipped to you all via FEDEX GROUND with the exception of Topofthetotems which went Priority USPS to Canada. Please post here when they arrive and if anyone doesn't receive their prize, let me know as I have tracking numbers. Hope you enjoy the books.

Gents, the 11 prize packages have been shipped to you all via FEDEX GROUND with the exception of Topofthetotems which went Priority USPS to Canada. Please post here when they arrive and if anyone doesn't receive their prize, let me know as I have tracking numbers. Hope you enjoy the books.

I'm different! acclaim.gif

We can tell..... poke2.gif

Welcome to comicdonna's Game!

The first person to tell me:

1. My wife's first name

2. Where we went on our Honeymoon

3. How we got there

Wins these two SS books

Daredevil V2 #4 CGC 9.8 Signed by Jimmy Palmiotti

daredevilSS9.jpg

Spiderman Blue Raw High Grade Signed by John Romita Sr. With COA

spider-manBluesignedcomic.jpg

I will be retiring early tonight but, will be back later tomorrow to see if there's a winner!

Good Luck,

Mike

Got the books Mike! Your packaging withstood every attempt by the USPS to destroy the package. Thanks for the great books and super packaging!!!!!!

Just a note, some of you will have a blue sheen on your Spyderco. It is just a real thin covering that peels off. To say this knife is razor sharp is an understatement. It is surgical sharp so be careful.

Just a note, some of you will have a blue sheen on your Spyderco. It is just a real thin covering that peels off. To say this knife is razor sharp is an understatement. It is surgical sharp so be careful.

Is it sharp enough to make some of the edges on my rough comics cleaner? poke2.gif

sleeping with seals doesn't make you different, it makes you unique. poke2.gif

Got the books Mike! Your packaging withstood every attempt by the USPS to destroy the package. Thanks for the great books and super packaging!!!!!! You are very welcome pirate. I'm glad they arrived safely! thumbsup2.gif

Big thanks to Grails for all his generosity! FedEx was kind enough to bring me a gift today. grin.gif Free beer for Grails if we ever meet. thumbsup2.gif

The prize ... my first DC slab and a great cover too ...

grailsgame01.jpg