• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

James O'Barr

Marines

Caliber Press

I think Flee needs some sort of Grails Game award for winning the most.

GAME OVER!

:acclaim: I remembered that you had posted that image last year, so I had to search through 17 pages of your posts until I found it but the image was no longer there. Your message referenced a spagetti western piece by James'O Barr so I did the google thing to get the rest of the details. Whew, talk about stress! :pullhair:

You definitely earned these! Nice work, Flee.

Hey where were you today? Oh, I keep forgetting most people have jobs. I'll start making these evening games so they are time friendly for most.

I remember you posting that OA a while back. I liked it then too.

Are we gonna see the prizes? Did I hear right? 102 AND 2? :o:applause:

You know, I didn't have any scans or photos of these and now they are boxed up. I asked Flee to post some images here when he gets the books. It's a low grade CGC slabbed Hulk #2 but man does it look great. With white pages too. I just upgraded and wanted to pass this copy on in the best way.

You know, I didn't have any scans or photos of these and now they are boxed up. I asked Flee to post some images here when he gets the books. It's a low grade CGC slabbed Hulk #2 but man does it look great. With white pages too. I just upgraded and wanted to pass this copy on in the best way.

I will most definitely post them up here when I get them. (thumbs u I only had #3 and #6 from the original Hulk run, so I am happy about getting the #2. :applause:

I will most definitely post them up here when I get them. (thumbs u I only had #3 and #6 from the original Hulk run, so I am happy about getting the #2. :applause:

awesome!

I know someone who would love that CGC SS Hulk #102 for his set of CGC SS Hulks...

Well, less than 24 hours after the contest, I received an overnight delivery and pulled these comics out of the box.

hulkcomics.jpg

Major kudos to Grails for his highly entertaining game and for his generosity! :applause: I can't believe they are here already. Charlie rules! :headbang: Thank you!

Well, less than 24 hours after the contest, I received an overnight delivery and pulled these comics out of the box.

hulkcomics.jpg

Major kudos to Grails for his highly entertaining game and for his generosity! :applause: I can't believe they are here already. Charlie rules! :headbang: Thank you!

(worship):o(worship):o(worship):o

hulkcomics.jpg

That G/VG looks pretty darn nice from here, and do I detect... WHITE pages??

Who's the signatory on the 102?

Awesome prizes :applause:

hulkcomics.jpg

That G/VG looks pretty darn nice from here, and do I detect... WHITE pages??

Who's the signatory on the 102?

Awesome prizes :applause:

The 3.0 does look great. Centered and with white pages. Friedrich signed the 102.