• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Butters and Beyonder....

80 posts in this topic

A good friend brought up Broke Back Mountain today and it got me wondering... "Hey... where's Silvers and Beyonder lately... ?? " 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif seriously... where are they... anyone... confused-smiley-013.gif

Who cares? confused-smiley-013.gif

i care, Negative Nancy poke2.gif

Get'em tiger.

Yeah -- Easter break time too... gossip.gif

Except Butters is home schooled and Beyonder didnt pass Kindergarten tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

ps... love your sig quote Arex, good stuff 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

I really couldnt stop laughing when ShoNuff made that comment. I mean laughing outloud where my dog looks at me and gives me a shut the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? up look.

I hope Beyonder is fine. I dont think he has ever been gone this long 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I saw Chris a couple of weeks ago at the TO mini con. He's fine. Had some computer issues and he's working. Probably staying away to spend less money too. thumbsup2.gif

Definition of irony:

Yesterday I got a PM from Butters asking me where Beyonder is. 27_laughing.gif

Chris is taking a break. He is working hard at the moment but I don't know when he will return to the boards.

Alex

I never understood the "taking a break from the boards" concept. I mean is this board stressing you out?? Can people just not take it anymore frustrated.gif It's not a job it's recreational, right?? confused-smiley-013.gif So why the need to take a break?? And the theory to save money? 27_laughing.gif All the drek we pass back and forth to each other doesn't count 27_laughing.gif

I never understood the "taking a break from the boards" concept. I mean is this board stressing you out?? Can people just not take it anymore frustrated.gif It's not a job it's recreational, right?? confused-smiley-013.gif So why the need to take a break?? And the theory to save money? 27_laughing.gif All the drek we pass back and forth to each other doesn't count 27_laughing.gif

Apparently, you have more self control than the rest of us. I can't believe how much money I've spent on books (at a discount of course) since I got here. If I had $3500 kicking around that I could spend guilt free, I would have picked up that All Star 3 ( cloud9.gif).

The books that are available in the marketplace just rock! headbang.gif