• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

questions about stickwizard

38 posts in this topic

He has a bunch of fillers I am looking for. Are hisgrades really all that bad? If I am looking for? VG copies, will I be happy with his 9.2s. Are the books in his scans the books he is selling.A little help,please?

You should be happy with his 9.2's if your looking for VG's or thereabouts. But, be careful what you bid. I suspect his 9.2's are in around For maybe F+ ? ...

or perhaps worse. (Just basing this on memory) He really can't grade. Hasn't got a clue. * confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

* Just a good way to describe him.

Yeah.....if you're just looking for VG copies.....you should be able to find them somewhere else instead of supporting this insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

And I think he probably has an idea of how to grade.......but the 893censored-thumb.gif would rather be deceptive about it to try to screw people out of more money and to get more traffic viewing his auctions. mad.gif

did you miss the thread i just bumped a few days ago? 893frustrated.gif

Guess I must have. There was one about his iron man variants but don't think thats te one you were referring to. I often go days without really having time to domore than check a few threads I'm following. Any chance of a link? I'm just looking for a few reader copies of a couple of different runs.

I won a few of his submariners for hole fiillers - at a $1 a piece I coud care less if they were vgs frown.gif

It was your refusal to sell them to me for a quick profit that turned me to him in the first place. I figured if it was good enuff for an Overstreet advisor,it was good enuff for lil ole me.

I won a few of his submariners for hole fiillers - at a $1 a piece I coud care less if they were vgs frown.gif

It was your refusal to sell them to me for a quick profit that turned me to him in the first place. I figured if it was good enuff for an Overstreet advisor,it was good enuff for lil ole me.

I didn't have them in hand yet to sell and I hope to God I didnt actually endorse him. I actually want subby stuff to read

I didn't have them in hand yet to sell and I hope to God I didnt actually endorse him. I actually want subby stuff to read

I'll never buy anything from him (and wish others wouldn't) because of his blatantly misleading descriptions and titles. Buying his books just encourages his BS.

I'll never buy anything from him (and wish others wouldn't) because of his blatantly misleading descriptions and titles. Buying his books just encourages his BS.

You never bought anything from him anyways. You just bid on his stuff to leave an immediate negative. Boy, that was a stupid move! 27_laughing.gif