• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

questions about stickwizard

38 posts in this topic

You never bought anything from him anyways. You just bid on his stuff to leave an immediate negative. Boy, that was a stupid move! 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

Hey, the truth may hurt but the guy shouldn't deny it. confused-smiley-013.gif

I didn't have them in hand yet to sell and I hope to God I didnt actually endorse him. I actually want subby stuff to read

So,sell them to me sight unseen and I'll let you read them.Subby 3-15, any and all. I just bought a trashed run from 16-45 and would like to read them in arow,when and if I ever find the time.

893offtopic1.gif

Look at this focker's feedback! 893whatthe.gif

Focker's Feedback

I'd say that 20% of the "praise" feedback is actually negative comments, and he has TONS and TONS of feedback complaining about his overgrading and bad shipping skills. Yet people keep buying from him. confused.gif

Duh...his scans show that his grading sucks and people probably take it into consideration. Hell...look at the prices Darth paid vs. the advertised grade. Get over it! He punked you out and you're still bitter! 893applaud-thumb.gif

thanks supa, i think stock can truly say hes been taking full adv atleat up to 2001 and still infull swwing.almost another fred karger

doh! First stckwzrd, now fredkarger - why are you guys hatin' on my main suppliers of high grade? Next, you'll be knocking reynoldjay...you guys are so mean... sorry.gif

sorry darth. i like RJ. I have had long coversations with fred karger in the past. Hes just a business man. I shouldnt knock them all. I guess i just have pent up frustration from bad transactions with him and others that have sense been resolved. Most of the time i just mind my own biz and just dont do business with them. Sorry Fred,(ive actually gotten some raw cgc 9.8's from him before he got big on ebay) not sorry: chuck!!!

knock who you want tongue.gif I was just being facetious. tongue.gif

I've just recently bought stuff from stckwzrd all because you guys on here "brag" about him. I've dealt with fredkarger many times and have not had a bad deal with him - then again I've never bought real high priced or high grade from him, so I never cared too much. These were books where as long as I got them I would have given them a positive feedback regardless

FredKarger is on the 893censored-thumb.gif - list too???? What did he do?? I think that everyone should go on the 893censored-thumb.gif - list !! The only ones that shouldn't are select Forum members that are 893censored-thumb.gif - buddies!!

I had one deal with FredKarger/Brad Savage. At a show, years ago. I found him to be very pleasant, a knowledgeable hobbyist, and someone dedicated to customer service. This is another monster?? What a load of 893censored-thumb.gif !

FredKarger is on the 893censored-thumb.gif - list too???? What did he do?? I think that everyone should go on the 893censored-thumb.gif - list !! The only ones that shouldn't are select Forum members that are 893censored-thumb.gif - buddies!!

I had one deal with FredKarger/Brad Savage. At a show, years ago. I found him to be very pleasant, a knowledgeable hobbyist, and someone dedicated to customer service. This is another monster?? What a load of 893censored-thumb.gif !

Whoa, Mr 893censored-thumb.gifNice! Never had anything against fredkarger - go check my staement/post again. I've only had good deals with him. but not everyone has had the same experience from posts on here...

Darth, didn't mean you (you're that lovable troll guy and I'm sooo nice that it's sickening)!!! I just replied to the last post and at the time it was yours. It just gets to be a tad bit 893frustrated.gif on here trying to weed through the damned "we hate this guy because...." posts.

A month ago when I first joined (been reading it for almost 3 months total) there were some great posts about printing specifics from Dice, Kevin, Tom and a few others. I mean factual stuff that I haven't heard anywhere else. Posts from Pov and others about comic mechanics, archival techniques, etc.. Most of the threads that lured me here in the first place were these type of great posts from ultra-knowledgeable and ardent hobbyists.

Unfortunately, I've noticed a decline in that type of posting in favor of useless flaming posts and it's a shame! Maybe what needs to be done is to create another category in the Comics section. Something like, "Flame on!!! Sellers and Buyers we hate". This way folks that are here for no other reason than adversity, feuds, or to further their own personal agenda, will have a special place to contain their increasing and constant negativity, which in reality, helps nobody, except to make everybody involved look bad.