• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

There are 48 people in the Forum only Selling area. Hurry up donut. makepoint.gifwink.gif

Everyone, please let me get the first post in after Donut's Initial Post. It'll be for an Index to Sellers... not my personal placeholder (which I'll wait until at least page 2 to post.)

Thx. thumbsup2.gif

-Shin

Were we supposed to pre-register?

There are 48 people in the Forum only Selling area. Hurry up donut. makepoint.gifwink.gif

Everyone, please let me get the first post in after Donut's Initial Post. It'll be for an Index to Sellers... not my personal placeholder (which I'll wait until at least page 2 to post.)

Thx. thumbsup2.gif

-Shin

Were we supposed to pre-register?

No.. as people sign up to be sellers, I'll be creating an Index of Sellers in the second post. If you want to spotlight anything you're selling, send me a ONE LINE DESCRIPTION.

I've noticed some people posting more than eight thumbnails across. After eight of them they start running off the screen and it makes it more difficult to view the entire page.

Mike

I think Greggy just assumes that everyone's at 1280 x 1024 (which isn't too far off the mark if you have a 19" monitor or up.)

I'd recommend no more than 6 thumbnails across generally...

I've noticed some people posting more than eight thumbnails across. After eight of them they start running off the screen and it makes it more difficult to view the entire page.

Mike

I think Greggy just assumes that everyone's at 1280 x 1024 (which isn't too far off the mark if you have a 19" monitor or up.)

I'd recommend no more than 6 thumbnails across generally...

My max is 8 across. Plus, the edit function sucks if you have HTML involved so I'm keeping it as such sorry.gif

Does this work for you ?? cloud9.gif

1748816-kee.JPG

What the heck is wrong with you? That's not Jessica Alba. confused-smiley-013.gif What would Jessica think if she saw you posting a picture of another woman? juggle.gif

Good point sorry.gif