• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the next actor to play Bruce Banner is...

24 posts in this topic

I confess I missed that one - was on my list and then forgotten - I'll have to put it in my blockbuster.com Q.

Definitely see it...that film was amazing. We're all used to seeing Ed Norton being a hardass now after Fight Club and American History X, but in Primal Fear, he very convincingly played a passive choir boy...I was shocked to see him playing a neo-nazi in American History X after that reserved role in Primal Fear.

I'm not a big fan of superhero movies - most seem poorly written, and suffer from the awkwardness of trying to make what works as illustration work in live action. The only live action superhero movies that have worked for me so far are the 3 good Batman films and the Spider-Man movies.

I'll second that. Ed Norton is a terrific actor will make a great Banner, but the fact that it's being written by the same guy who wrote X-Men 3, the FF movie and Elektra doesn't bode well.

How the heck does a guy like that keep getting -script jobs?? Norton's a good actor, so we'll have to see. I like Bana, but for wahtever reason, I didn't like him as Banner.