• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice Society vs Justice league

26 posts in this topic

It seems that everyone is over it, so i'm calling it. JSA wins 6-3.

Anyone from the Justice Society that wants to claim their prize please contact me via the snow signal. Nuff said! (unless there's more 27_laughing.gif )

***activates snow signal***

Man! I didn't think anyone would know how. Expect your nada-prize in the mail.-----

It seems that everyone is over it, so i'm calling it. JSA wins 6-3.

Anyone from the Justice Society that wants to claim their prize please contact me via the snow signal. Nuff said! (unless there's more 27_laughing.gif )

***activates snow signal***

Man! I didn't think anyone would know how. Expect your nada-prize in the mail.-----

appreciate it, dude!

thumbsup2.gif

I never cared for DC much. I have respect for them, but I was always more of a Marvel fan...until I started reading JSA and JLA. I don't think its fair to say one is better then the other. JSA has a very high quality feel to it, while JLA has a great "comic book" feel to it. They are both good books, just different from each other.

They are different, but both really good. That's the point of the thread. The majority of the people here read and enjoy both. It's more like if you were stuck on a deserted island and you could only have a sub to one of them. Which one would you choose? There is nothing un-fair about having a preference over one book to the other.

They are different, but both really good. That's the point of the thread. The majority of the people here read and enjoy both. It's more like if you were stuck on a deserted island and you could only have a sub to one of them. Which one would you choose? There is nothing un-fair about having a preference over one book to the other.

given this scenario, i would subscribe to "Escape From Deserted Island Magazine" not some comic tonofbricks.gif

bring extra money saturday gossip.gif

given this scenario, i would subscribe to "Escape From Deserted Island Magazine" not some comic tonofbricks.gif

bring extra money saturday gossip.gif

You wouldn't choose a comic??!!! What a maroon!!! poke2.gif

If you reach really far there's a really clever hidden meaning there.

-----------------------------------

I'm here to be clever. insane.gif