• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Marvel Super Heroes 14

9 posts in this topic

I'm guessing 8.0 and a nice looking book. I have trouble with them also. I think the 'crinkling" on the back is due to the glueing process? I'm not sure it get's a big subtraction for it.

Crinkling on these books can indeed be from too much glue. No idea how CGC figures that into the grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think it's considered a manufacturers defect and doesn't hurt the grade except at the hightest level.

I might say 8.5 on this one. And it's a book I've been looking for forever in decent shape.

Crinkling on these books can indeed be from too much glue. No idea how CGC figures that into the grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think it's considered a manufacturers defect and doesn't hurt the grade except at the hightest level.

I might say 8.5 on this one. And it's a book I've been looking for forever in decent shape.

8.5, perhaps a 9.0 if the BC staples are clean, and that is just exterior dirt 893scratchchin-thumb.gifm

I'll have to verify in hand but recollection is that staples are clean and that is just dirt.

Worth it to slab if it is 8.5/9.0? I plan on selling it at some point. I'm thinking it's better to keep it raw. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll have to verify in hand but recollection is that staples are clean and that is just dirt.

Worth it to slab if it is 8.5/9.0? I plan on selling it at some point. I'm thinking it's better to keep it raw. confused-smiley-013.gif

I wouldn't slab it - there's virtually no market for these except in uber-grade (except of course, for me and CD wink.gif )

I wouldn't slab it - there's virtually no market for these except in uber-grade (except of course, for me and CD wink.gif )

I agree you would not get ur money back on slabbing fees unless u got a 9.4 or above.