• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT?

19 posts in this topic

I love who would win in a fights....

I'm sure some of these have been in more than a few issues(more than once) but this is a "to the death" match

Thor vs Thanos

Ghost Rider vs Wolverine

Spidey vs Iron Fist

Power Man(luke Cage) vs Punisher

Nightcrawler vs Gambit

Juggernaut vs Hulk

Black Panther vs Captain America

and a point of much debate between my wife and I:

A grizzly bear vs a velociraptor(Jurassic Park)

My votes:

Thor

Ghost Rider

Spidey

Power Man

Nightcrawler

Hulk

Black Panther(duh!)

and

Grizzly Bear - too big, too strong, too smart, faster than he looks

My Picks:

Thor + hammer = yes Thor - hammer = no

Ghost Rider = all the way

Spidey = in a minute

Power Man = tough fight but he would prevail

Nightcrawler over Gambit

Hulk = no contest

Captain America = heck he is a super soldier

Velocipator = just too primal and intelligent

wink.gif

Sorry ubiquiti, but I think Cap can take out Black Panther - although it would be a pretty good tilt.

While we're on the subject - did anybody else feel absolutely cheated on the DC vs. Marvel series? Here was an opprotunity for both companies to do really well and promote their characters and they failed. They should have fleshed out each battles to entire issues instead of 2 pages. The Wolverine/Lobo fight was especially miserable.

Yeah - that whole thing sucked. The only cool part was watching Thor beat the snot out of lamo Shazam.

Black Panther has the special suit plus the claws plus the enhanced strength- Cap just has that weak sheild, and I'm sure that super-soldier thing the governement gave him(pcp) has worn off by now... smile.gif

I agree with most so far but I disagree on the following:

Power Man would beat Punisher AND I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE CLOSE. Popularity would not matter in the fight and good ole' Frank, for all of his skill and training is still only human. Granted he is a well-trained, highly skilled fighter and expert marksman, but Luke Cage is bullet, knife and blunt object proof and one super- strength shot crushes Punisher.

Gambit beats Nightcrawler. Remember, Gambit doesn't have to charge playing cards, he can charge any size object he wants and disburse a lot of force. Nightcrawler may pop around for a while, but the ragin cajun would get him eventually.

NOW FOR MY MOST CONTROVERSIAL PREDICTION: Juggernaut beats Hulk. My thinking is this. Hulk, of course, wins the strength contest and recovers quicker. However, Juggie is more intelligent and when you are both that strong, it is going to take some thought to figure out how to crush the other guy. They aren't necessarily going to trade blows in a ring. If so, my answer would change. But given room to manuever, Juggie figures out a way to beat the Hulkster (not that Juggie is a rocket scientist, mind you).

Juggernaut beats Hulk.

Hulk SMASH silly snake man! Hulk SMASH stupid brown turd head man! Hulk SMASH silly snake man for making silly prediction! Hulk is STRONGEST ONE THERE IS .

Good point, but I don't think Juggernaut is anywhere near as mobile or agile as Hulk...Plus he might think TOO much which would get him pounded - hulk would fight out of pure instinct, AND - he gets tougher the more angry he gets..

Hulk by a nose....

ahhhh

okay...

How about :

Bullseye vs Punisher

Electra vs master of Kung Fu

Vindicator(Guardian) vs. Iron Man

Box vs Colossus

Gladiator(Shi'ar) vs Firelord

Bullseye

Master of Kung Fu

Iron Man