• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000th post!

27 posts in this topic

I'm getting there, but have been out of the net for awhile trying to find a place to live.

this isn't really a race you know...

besides you'll never catch greggy or deathlok so why bother.

wink.gif

popcorn.gif

I'm getting there, but have been out of the net for awhile trying to find a place to live.

wink.gif

popcorn.gif

MK "is" sneaking up on you...

me thinks that is why you love to taunt him so.

hi.gif

wink.gif

popcorn.gif

hi.gif

I already got ot it. angel.gif

wink.gif

popcorn.gif

hi.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

If anyone will be able to catchup it'll be MK http://boards.collectors-society.com/showmembers.php?Cat=0&sb=8&page=1&like=

poke2.gif

Greggy, you're days are numbered.\

(Same goes for DL gossip.gif)

As for me, I am on the second page, and slowly passing people up. yay.gif

screwy.gif
sign-rantpost.gif

You know I am right, don't deny the truth, or it will bite you in the *spoon*. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

If anyone will be able to catchup it'll be MK http://boards.collectors-society.com/showmembers.php?Cat=0&sb=8&page=1&like=

poke2.gif

screwy.gif

I will say this...

If you are on that first page and are NOT a key seller

and are NOT from atleast the class of '03...

Congratz! You have NO LIFE!

893applaud-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

screwy.gif
sign-rantpost.gif

You know I am right, don't deny the truth, or it will bite you in the *spoon*. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif