• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official 'I'm Drunk At Work Post"

26 posts in this topic

No... start spreading a front end story that you went for Sushi last night and are not feeling well...

Then go into the bathroom and look at something gross (shouldn't be too hard), put finger in throat to initiate the beginnings of a gag reflex...

Stiffle urge to allow further throat contractions UNTIL you get close to the desk/office of the individual that has caused you the most grief at work...

Proceeed to barf all over them and their work area in an "unexpected" projection...

Double over and hold stomach, yell an expletive loudly making sure the word "Raw Fish" is heard by all...

Ask for assistance to your car and dry heave a few times...

Go home and sleep.. or party more! 27_laughing.gif

Okay. I've had lunch and I'm sober now. Thanks guys. Thanks for getting me through this.... sorry.gif

Perfect use of the "fallen angel" sprite - nicely done!

I do like BronzeBruce's idea... in fact, if you worked closer to my offices, I'd hire you to come deliver a hurl-o-gram right now to someone who's been askin' for it...