• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone wanted a marvel mystery 92 on here??????

9 posts in this topic

I remember a quite a few months back, some people were after a Marvel Mystery comics 92 for their collection! If you do, or you know who did let me know as I am debating to sell my one, thx herc (CGC 6.5)
takeit.gif (need details, of course!)

thanks

rick

I remember a quite a few months back, some people were after a Marvel Mystery comics 92 for their collection! If you do, or you know who did let me know as I am debating to sell my one, thx herc (CGC 6.5)

That was me, I still am unless you already made a deal with Rick

Paul

Sending PM

That was me, I still am unless you already made a deal with Rick

Paul

Sending PM

sorry paul...I think we have firmed up a deal for the book this morning...I was not aware you were in need? I even scanned the last 100 or so posts to see if anyone other than me had MMC92 in their wtb line, and found none, so I moved on it... sorry.gif

rick

foreheadslap.giffrown.gif

sorry.gif

foreheadslap.giffrown.gif

sorry.gif

No worries, I have a copy anyways (sort of - Canadian) but I hope to acquire a real high grade copy one day for the long term collection. thumbsup2.gif