• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*spoon* bidnip

58 posts in this topic

*spoon* *spoon*

frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Bidnip failed me for the first time. I had a snipe for a X-Men 281 9.9 and it didnt go through 893censored-thumb.gif *spoon* I wouldve won it easily tonofbricks.gif

look at it this way; it's not like there ain't thousands of alternate copies out there just waiting to be nestled into barex poke2.gif

You make a good point and there are other 9.9s but im still pissed confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif I just filed a compliant mad.gif

i hear ya. good luck with that. sorry you got screwed out of your book, it's never a fun feeling sorry.gif

Thanks dude. Maybe it was a good thing. Bidnip faied me on the most common HG X-Men book out there and a book I already have in 9.8. It was bound to happen and thankfully it did on this book and not another.

Just won this off Ebay. Woohoo!!

mtu46.jpg

I love that book... it was one of the first books I remember reading. That's a really a sweet copy.

Other than AT25, this is my second favorite Deathlok book. The splash page was on Ebay awhile back, but it went for too much money.

"You Failed me for that Last Time Admiral!!!!"

Motti.jpg

Actually, with that guy, it was "I find your lack of faith disturbing. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force." acclaim.gif

Yep. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The other quote was from ESB.