• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller djadico

8 posts in this topic

Here we go again! Call Banner, Doc, Bonds, Bronty, Rip_Van_My_Brain_is_Asleep, and Flaming Donuts. I'm sure that at least one of them will have a spare 12 ply hangman's rope handy.

Mr. Nice,...I just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed your latest "persona incarnation" and can't wait till next months episode of "Boo-hoo-hoo" ,.........Next to the 'Hush" story line in the current Batman series yours is certainly the most thrilling in of all modern comic fiction...The Mr. Nice saga was a ingenious follow up to the Black Shotzy episode........I can't wait to see what character you devise next!!!...they are all so cunning and vastly unique that I continue to be fooled month after month.....

Yours truly,

Jonny Double

P. S.

Are there any plans to reprint the original Hammer stories in TPB??...I missed the early ones and would love to read them!!!!

Here we go again! Call Banner, Doc, Bonds, Bronty, Rip_Van_My_Brain_is_Asleep, and Flaming Donuts. I'm sure that at least one of them will have a spare 12 ply hangman's rope handy.

Just for you, Danny boy....

Loved your mug shot, by the way. grin.gif

Hot Diggity! I made Hammer's list! grin.gif