• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You get ONE comic book for life, pick it...

68 posts in this topic

The cover is *spoon*, but I don't think I could ever get tired of reading this one.

avengersann10.jpg

This one has a great cover and is also one comic I could never get tired of reading.

ironman150.jpg

And this one

asmks15.jpg

Oh wait, I was supposed to pick only one right?

Okay, not a comic per se but it contains comics. grin.gif And some of them are GA too gossip.gif

americaatwar.jpg

Ditto. Hands down, the best single, self-contained comic book story I have ever read. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Have to go with this book. It can take up some time.

1766796-BoneHC1.jpg

I agree with this one (although I might also consider From Hell). If you only have one, it should be one that rewards rereading smile.gif

mm0140.jpg

I would have guessed that would be your second choice... sorry.gif

well, the way I figured it is I will only have the one book, so if I am going to read it again and again, I would just as soon have more Batman to read than the Tec 27 provides.

Make sense?

Ditto. Hands down, the best single, self-contained comic book story I have ever read. 893applaud-thumb.gif

1766796-BoneHC1.jpg

I agree with this one (although I might also consider From Hell). If you only have one, it should be one that rewards rereading smile.gif

I haven't read Bone, but have heard a lot of great things about it. I may have to break down and get it.

I haven't read Bone, but have heard a lot of great things about it. I may have to break down and get it.

I'm reading it now. popcorn.gif