• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd auction winner

2 posts in this topic

Okay - this guy franklii has bid on and won 4 of my acutions dating back to August 11th(the 1th was his first win - he won his fourth today). I have not heard so much as a peep from him since the first auction win.

Does that seem weird to anyone? I mean if I were him - I would have at least sent me an email saying he was going to bind on other comics and ask the seller to combine shipping if possible - but as of yet - nothing! Has anyone dealt with this guy?

I've had occasions in the past to bid on multiple auctions by the same seller ending over the course of a few days. In all cases, I don't contact the seller until after all his auctions that I'm bidding on are up unless the seller contacts me first, at which point I explain to him that I'm bidding a several more of his auctions and if he could please wait to combine costs. So, given my preferences in handling this situation as the buyer, I'm not too surprised your buyer is apparently doing the same thing.