• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Everything :\ (Moved to Tuesday, read EDIT)

24 posts in this topic

EDIT: PLEASE READ!

I did not anticipate the interest that would actually be taken in this collection, so let me be very clear to everyone: Although there are a few good books here and there, it is a very modest collection (with a lot of drek). I am going to be out of the city from tonight until Monday night. On Tuesday, I will begin pricing the books in "blocks", and listing them here, with scans and/or pictures as appropriate. If you have any interest as to HOW modest my collection is, rather than PMing me to see if I have something, please download the excel file here , and take a look. There are no prices there, but in general I'm not looking for anything extravagant. Largely, I'm just looking for what I paid (market price), give or take. To recap: I'm going to go with no books in this thread until Tuesday, at which point I'll spend the whole day blocking and pricing the stuff in that excel file right there. Keep in mind that the grades may change slightly from that list (though it's unlikely for the nicer books), and I will re-grade all individual books sold. For large lots, It'll be more of a case of "you win some, you lose some", as there will be both overs and unders.

Hope this isn't too complicated! Hope to see some buyers on Tuesday! (especially now that you know exactly what'll be for sale)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

-Dan

Okay, I won't bore you with the story here, but you can read it over in the General Forum if you'd like.

Basically, I'm selling my collection. Most of the stuff will start here, and whatever doesn't sell in a week or so will end up on Ebay.

I'm going to be selling some of the easier comics to sell (slabs, and other nicer stuff I think you folks might be interested in) in this thread over the next week or so. I'll be starting tonight with a couple of Spidey CGC slabs and perhaps some other SA and BA goodies. I'm keeping almost nothing for myself if I can sell it for a reasonable price, so the whole shebang will be for sale...

Last note is that most of these books have been bought from forumites over the past 5 or so years. So, if you recognize some of the books, don't be offended, be reassured!

-Dan Cooper

PS. If you know anyone who's interested in a nearly complete ASM collection in pretty decent grades, PM me! (Soon!)

Okay, I won't bore you with the story here, but you can read it over in the General Forum if you'd like.

Basically, I'm selling my collection. Most of the stuff will start here, and whatever doesn't sell in a week or so will end up on Ebay.

I'm going to be selling some of the easier comics to sell (slabs, and other nicer stuff I think you folks might be interested in) in this thread over the next week or so. I'll be starting tonight with a couple of Spidey CGC slabs and perhaps some other SA and BA goodies. I'm keeping almost nothing for myself if I can sell it for a reasonable price, so the whole shebang will be for sale...

Last note is that most of these books have been bought from forumites over the past 5 or so years. So, if you recognize some of the books, don't be offended, be reassured!

-Dan Cooper

PS. If you know anyone who's interested in a nearly complete ASM collection in pretty decent grades, PM me! (Soon!)

Do you have anything in a #3, 8, 10, 12, 14, 19, 21, 22, 25, ASM?

Desperately need these books. May be interested, if you have them for sale.

Thanks

-Dan Cooper

Shouldn't you be listing the books you want to sell, instead of accepting private PM's ..?? I t doesn't seem right, or fair, to announce a sale of books and then not list them out for public view..... confused-smiley-013.gif

Fixt. smile.gifhi.gif

Also, the "NM Price" in the excel file is taken from CPG.com. I KNOW It's way off, but I just like to have a frame of reference. And as far as the "info" column goes, you may not understand some of it, and some of it may be dead wrong. Deal with it.

The only thing modest about your collection is your description of it.

Any collection with a near complete run of spideys is sure OK in my book. Don't know how you are selling them!

poo! i dont have excel to read the collection!

Me either.

Can anyone paste the list onto a wordpad document?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif