• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would You Ever Restore a Silver Age Book?

23 posts in this topic

Great points FFB, and thanks. Hey did you feel like you could almost retire from comics after getting your AF? It just makes my collection feel complete, even though it never will be. grin.gif

I also look forward to the day when things change a bit, it's a great hobby and I've met/chatted with a lot of nice people.

Actually, no. I had a different reaction when I got my AF#15. It made me want to start collecting stuff other than Amazing Spider-Man, which had been my focus up to that point. When you're a Spider-Man collector, there isn't much you can buy that is Spider-Man related that will give you the same rush as an AF#15!

Amen to that. I had to buy a second one just to placate wink.gif

If I had buko dollars, I'd restore every book I own to look as sweet as possible....but then again if I had "buko" dollars I'd probably just buy anything I wanted, probably an unrestored HG to begin with. But then again, if I had buko dollars I'd just buy OA like KK suggests and be a snob to all you funny book collectors, because everyone knows that OA is a better investment.....man I love alcohol. But then again if I had buko dollars I'd just buy several Kegorators and maintain a steady state of inebriation (SP?) sounds good. But I work for the government, and having buko dollars is unrealistic unless i defraud said government...but I'd never be that drunk to defraud my payers, i.e. the taxpayers, i.e. you civilian people. If I did that and you found out about it, you'd never sell me more books at good prices, but then again if I had buko dollars I'd care less about you selling me books at good prices because I'd have those kegorators I talked about earlier. Man I love wine. Hey somebody sell me a fricken GI Combat #9 already! BLB/Metro/CLink/Ebay doesn't even have one and yet Gerber SI is like 7 or something, that's messed up. What was I talking about? I forget, I'm going to go drunk ebay surfing now and mess with people I think are scamming....I tell ya I still can't believe I have 100% feedback and 1338 rating. Weird, maybe one of these scammers I mess one will break my 100% rating Cherry.