• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazons Attack #1...

5 posts in this topic

The first thing that put me on edge was how everyone was acting out of character, from Diana to her "Mom", and then it went downhill from there. It's as if this is a writers dream of what he would like to see happen with no regard for any past events, traditions or any character background.

I can see it making some sense if this was a mini taken out of continuity ala Justice, but it's not.

*SPOILER ALERT*

1. Diana wouldn't use the term "Mom", it's an American term, not one that gets used on Paradise Island. Same with "Hell", it would be Hades.

2. Amazon's killing random innocents? Wouldn't happen.

3. A full frontal attack on the white house? Amazons are one of if not the best tactitions in the universe, and they would know that an attack like that wouldn't work and...

4. ...if they DID get that close, they would finish the job.

It would be like Clark being in a mini series where he started wearing black lipstick and eye shadow and started hanging out at the mall at night; completely out of character.

My 2 cents, just an opinion. If you enjoyed it, I hope you continue to.