• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PDF Overstreet

13 posts in this topic

OK, so I see that the new "online" version of Overstreet is available for download. My only question is:

Have they now provided market reports and ads?

If they haven't, I won't be buying it this year. sumo.gif

OK, so I see that the new "online" version of Overstreet is available for download. My only question is:

I'm 99% sure that there are no ads in the .pdf version.

I'm 99% sure that there are no ads in the .pdf version.

The last two didn't have them.

And for this reason, I'll be passing on the new one.

I want it as a database, not a pdf. But I understand their reluctance in not providing it. But I think you can crack the data out of the pdf... but it would take data crunching power like Valiantman to make sense of it in a usable way...

You want ads?

I would like the pricing data for my database. So, thats one use. Id probably also get the Guide for the ads for awhile until I realized I could read the upfront lists etc and not have to buy both anymore. I like the ads, but not having the choice now, I cant say if Id care to never see them again.

juggle.gif

OK, has anyone forked over the dough for the new version yet that can confirm the contents? I've bought past versions and I know that they were sans market reports...just wanted to see what the new version had.

I too would like it as a database to be used for compiling my want lists, prices etc. but we know that isn't going to happen--at least soon anyway.

I never look at the ads. (Sorry dealers)
me neither. confused-smiley-013.gif

Again, I look at the ads and market reports for "entertainment purposes only". Mainly on those long road trips. (Then again, I had the printed copy).