• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Were can i get ANYONE to sign BUFFY # 1

16 posts in this topic

Ok i got a couple cgc worthy buffy sketch #1s and i only get cgc ss now so i was wondering when i could go to a show and get anyone on the book to sign it, like Joss Whedon, Georges Jeanty maybe a sketch? with him, um at the NYCC there was the whole creative staff of Dark Tower, they need to do that for buffy!!!, it would be awesome!

I heard maybe Joss Whedon would be at WW chicago?? does anyone know?

Any info would be cool!

and got my stan lee's back

Spiderman Reign 1 Black Suit 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

ASM 252 9.8 CGC SS Stan lee

Secret Wars 8 9.8 CGC SS Stan Lee

Ok i got a couple cgc worthy buffy sketch #1s and i only get cgc ss now so i was wondering when i could go to a show and get anyone on the book to sign it, like Joss Whedon, Georges Jeanty maybe a sketch? with him, um at the NYCC there was the whole creative staff of Dark Tower, they need to do that for buffy!!!, it would be awesome!

I heard maybe Joss Whedon would be at WW chicago?? does anyone know?

Any info would be cool!

I can get it for you if you want one done. As Kevin says, he is coming to Toronto next month.

COMIC FREAK were did u get the JEANTY sketchs done???

ALSO wheres the heros con and he'll definatly be ther or at toronto??

I live in NY its hard to travel so far

and comic freak wat kinda sketchs did u have done with the buffy 1 sketchs?? thats what u got done right the sketchs not the regular or variant??

nice thumbsup2.gif

what was in seatle how did u get it graded wat is my best chance at getting sketchs on the sketch buffy covers if i live in NY and hes in toronto or seattle, do u think he'll go philly or maybe joss whedon is signing in WWchicago i heard that?? let me kno

Jeanty appeared at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle March 31-April 1, and that's where comicfreak got his 50+ books done.

Jeanty will be at Paradise Toronto Comicon and the HeroesCon in June. HeroesCon is on the same weekend as Wizard World Philadelphia so he will not be attending that show.

No guests have been announced for Wizard World Chicago.

PS... since you are such a fan of his work I thought I'd point out that Kaare Andrews (Spider-Man: Reign writer/artist) will also be at the Paradise Toronto Comicon on June 8-10. He's not scheduled to appear anywhere else yet this year.

ya i know but the decision for me was to stan lee or kaare andrews the reigns and got em all stan lee'd

now i got some buffy sketches and i know geroges does a lotta sketches and he;ll be ther signing and sketching but i cant get a sketchunless i attend???

were is heros con n e way cuz i have some great ideas for what he can sketch on that book

and hey kevin u know me from the cons i know scott,

scott the MAN!!!!