• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions For Toronto??

10 posts in this topic

Ok so i need to get someone to help me out with getting georges jeanty to signed and sketch on my Buffy Sketch Cover and then submit them to CGC!!!

The only spot for this is toronto comic con so i need someone thats gonna be going!

An Authorized SS witness would be best, preferbaly someone that isnt also submitting a ton of buffy sketches!!!

and cgc is not gonna be at the charlotte heros con so thers gonna be no cgc ss coming from that signing, bummer?? kind of a waste!

and cgc is not gonna be at the charlotte heros con so thers gonna be no cgc ss coming from that signing, bummer?? kind of a waste!

CGC Witnesses are still going as far as I know (edit, the collector, Comicfreak), but if CGC isn't going to be there with a booth they will have to submit a request in writing.

CGC Witnesses are still going as far as I know (Pirate, the collector, Comicfreak), but if CGC isn't going to be there with a booth they will have to submit a request in writing.

If I'm not mistaken, Pirate won't be attending Heroes Con.

Ok so i need to get someone to help me out with getting georges jeanty to signed and sketch on my Buffy Sketch Cover and then submit them to CGC!!!

The only spot for this is toronto comic con so i need someone thats gonna be going!

An Authorized SS witness would be best, preferbaly someone that isnt also submitting a ton of buffy sketches!!!

There will be witnesses at heroes con. I will be one of them. If you want a copy sketched I suggest you PM me. this is very simple.

CGC Witnesses are still going as far as I know (Pirate, the collector, Comicfreak), but if CGC isn't going to be there with a booth they will have to submit a request in writing.

If I'm not mistaken, Pirate won't be attending Heroes Con.

Shrug

would you like my schedule for the rest of the week?