• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly Dinner Thread (Post here if you are coming)

21 posts in this topic

I decided to start a thread because I need a definite head count. We are about six or seven weeks away, and I need to have nailed down exactly who will or won't be there.

I'm going to get a list of people from Borock who I know will be there. It's going to be Saturday June 16th at Bistro Romano. Cost is $80 a head.

So far I know:

Foolkiller + 1

Steve Borock

Bob Siman

Al Stoltz (and Jeff Weaver I believe)

and I know there are others, but I'm going to wait to post everyone til I see who's coming and who isn't here.

I think we're going to have some cool people to talk about Pedigrees, and I'm greatly looking forward to meeting Dan Greenhalgh in person, Jerry Weist, etc. and others.

Should also see Jim Payette here. I assume Bob Storms, Ted VanLiew, Gary Platt and Steve Ritter are coming.

Likely to see Jerry Weist and Dan Greenhalgh here as well. Doug Schmell should be in attendence, will see about getting Tom Brulato.

Who else? I know it's expensive, but I've seen few posts right now and am wondering whether the dinner is even worth organizing this year. Perhaps it will just be a small affair and we can move it somewhere without a private room.

Really small amount of people for this. confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyone else coming?

Steve and Brian:

Unfortunately my CEO just rescheduled a number of meetings, including my Philadelphia trip, and it looks like I won't be able to make this dinner after all. frown.gif

So the group just got smaller. Wish I could go, but it's not in the cards. See you at Chicago!!

--Steve

Nah. I think we'll scrap dinner at some place with a large reserved room. I'll talk to Steve, we'll make reservations for the people who are attending for sure at some nice steakhouse instead. Much easier this way.