• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Otis = CI/Joe Collector? Or Cheep Imitation?

36 posts in this topic

Don't sweat it Nice. The in-bred, basement dwelling, sociopathic inmates run the asylum here. If we don't agree with them, it's a good sign. In their little bizarro world, scamming expensive comics from unsuspecting old ladies is good, and me not doing so is bad. I wouldn't let any of these morally-bankrupt scammers near my house, my comics, or anything worth more than 10-cents.

Seriously.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Poor Otis has failed to establish an identity to copy as a shill-shill. First he's CI, then he's hammer, then he thinks he's me, now he's back to CI...cheep...cheep... makepoint.gif

How can that be??? I thought that all of you bottom-feeders decided looooong ago that Otis is me, and Hammer, and Meth, and BlackShahtzy, and Comic-Keys, and Pol-Pot, and Papa-Doc, and Ted Bundy, and Al Bundy, and....

Didn't all of you Kangaroos in the jury box have a poll on it and unanimously agree on his identity because of the "concrete" evidence presented? NOW you reverse your decision, after he's been apprehended, tried, judged, been found guilty, crucified then executed?

You mean you were all (crashes of lightning accented by the screams of lambs intermixed with the staccato laughing of hyenas in the distance)..gulp!.. WRONG about someone's identity??

How do you guys in the jury box manage to eat such a steady repast of crow without choking? Don't the beaks and talons ever get stuck in your throats on the way down? Or do you just use crow suppositories pushing and shoving caution to your fowl wind?

My bet is Otis is an homage to C.I. Joe by one of our forum regulars, one who has definitely done his homework on good ol' C.I. Joe. There was a recent Otis post bragging about having x posts "as Otis," which was a classic line used by the original. Probably someone using up material prepared for the Joe Collector Roast that never happened!

Well done! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The Original

The Homage

"Otis" is either a long-time poster (likely) or a long-time lurker (unlikely). If he's a long-time poster then that leaves a "short list". Even I have been accused of being "otis" as have a few others........... confused-smiley-013.gif

No one escapes suspicion, not you, not bug, not even me! 893whatthe.gif

SHILL bidding.....

SHILL posting....

How many DIFFERENT people are really here?

Is OTIS really J_C?

Is Mr.Nice really HAMMER?

Are Greggy and Bugaboo the same person? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For god's sake everyone...

IDENTIFY YOURSELF mad.gif

SHILL bidding.....

SHILL posting....

How many DIFFERENT people are really here?

Is OTIS really J_C?

Is Mr.Nice really HAMMER?

Are Greggy and Bugaboo the same person? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For god's sake everyone...

IDENTIFY YOURSELF mad.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Wassup? Where have you been all day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Ummmm...working? No internet access at work ever since some hacker hacked into a government site using a public internet station at one of our offices! frown.gif

Ummmm...working? No internet access at work ever since some hacker hacked into a government site using a public internet station at one of our offices! frown.gif

Substitute "some hacker" with "I" in the above statement..... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Substitute "some hacker" with "I" in the above statement..... 893naughty-thumb.gif

And screw up MY access during the day? Please....get real! tongue.gif

Maybe it was the same hacker who turned the lights off on 50 million people!!

Yeah, they still don't know for sure what caused it. Some wild speculation that some tree knocking down a power line in Ohio, or some housewife in Detroit turning on the vacuum cleaner before she forgot to turn off the AC, or a short in some Mickey Mouse power sub-station in the middle of nowhere supplying about 100 people with power knocked out a 50 Gazillon Kv Main Power Grid.

If they didn't know what "broke it", how'd they "fix it"?