• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your absolute favorite Captain America Comics cover?

99 posts in this topic

Kinda thought you would enjoy the Ferrari analogy!

that shield had better be good; that bomb is going to go off awfully close to our hero!

He better be wearing a cup!

that shield had better be good; that bomb is going to go off awfully close to our hero!

Doesn't need one, he has chain mail shorts.

Doesn't need one, he has chain mail shorts.

Thought for a second there you were going to say "doesn't need one, he has Bucky". blush.gif

cuptain america?

Without a doubt my favorite Captain America cover is # 40. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

It's a biased opinion since it's going to be my first Cap thanks to Mr.Bedrock and

Billy Parker. I can't wait to get it into my hot little hands. yay.gifyay.gifacclaim.gif

Richard and Billy you guys Rock and thank you very much for such a kind offer.

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

fay flowerred.gifflowerred.gif (that's one for each of you)

It's a biased opinion since it's going to be my first Cap thanks to Mr.Bedrock and

Billy Parker. I can't wait to get it into my hot little hands. yay.gifyay.gifacclaim.gif

Yo, Fay,

Happy to do it. But I think your favorite cover is actually #45! (Cause that's the one you are getting)

We can now all welcome Fay to the wonderful world of Timely collecting!

Yo, Fay,

Happy to do it. But I think your favorite cover is actually #45! (Cause that's the one you are getting)

OOPS!!! I've never liked that # 40 cover and have always loved # 45. cloud9.gifboo.gif

Give me a break I'm new to this GA stuff and was so excited I forgot what issue it was. How embarrassing........ sorry.gif

Either way I'm thrilled to death to be getting my first of hopefully many Caps. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yo, Fay,

you know, i could understand getting your numbers mixed up when you have a nice little gaggle of caps--but when it's your only one?????? ricky, check the 'what do you look like' thread---is she blonde?

by the way, do you know what you call a blonde with two brain cells? pregnant.

Yo, Fay,

45 is much better anyways...Train Cover, love trains....Schomburg/Trains/hoodlums...doesn't get much better than that...Congrats, although Timely's should come with a "Warning, these may be hazardous to your Wallet"

<snip> He also was a master a portraying the madness and evil qualities of the enemy, which at the time is what the Japenese and German's were.

[...] Those focus points are not meant to be life like but to convee action and a moment in battle or heroic nature. I believe he created larger scales for his primary subjects(Torch,Cap, or Subby) to entice the young buyer into purchasing this comic over a myriad of choices.

Hey Mr. Schombie and others. Ever dreamt of seeing a Schomburg cover come to life?

Wait no more and go on to watch this CG video and let me know what you thought - Nazi Robot Attack Video

:bump:

Dead link but it's on YouTube now.