• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YELLOW VS. BLUE

yellow vs. blue  

204 members have voted

1. 1. yellow vs. blue

16 posts in this topic

It all comes down to whos signature it is. I'm sure most of us would be lining up at a Ditko signing, even if he was using a crayon.

It all comes down to whos signature it is. I'm sure most of us would be lining up at a Ditko signing, even if he was using a crayon.

That is quite funny as I am sure that if he did do a signing he would probably use a crayon because he is twisted but I would not care what he signed it with I would want it especially if it was SS.

i prefer the sigs, but it has to be at least tasteful. seriously, what's up with a lot of the todd mcfalane sigs being in purple ink?

I gave todd the purple pen he loves it and many of my customers love it aswell. Jim lee also likes the purple pen. one reason is they can track the books in a way. They alternate and only use the purple for people they think are selling the books. that way when they see them on ebay they know who is selling them. Oh and these guys check. Well Jim Lee does. I don't know that Todd care all that much but I am pretty sure he knows the value of his signature.