• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off topic: So has this happened to you?

25 posts in this topic

On my drive to work today, I pulled up behind a snack food truck. The truck's back door was open. I didn't notice the open door right off but the car next to me did and honked once to try and get the guy's attention. The light turns green and the truck peels off. Next thing I know, a good quarter of his stock his falling out the back and onto the road in front of me. 893whatthe.gif Trays full of Twinkies, snack cakes, chips, Zingers were all over the road. The driver totally didn't know what had happened. He never came back. Not driving a four-by-four, I decide to get out and clear the snack machine/convenience store fare off the road. One dude from the car next to me gets out and starts to help. He decides at one point to just start handing the stuff out to the people from the passing cars. laugh.gif Being the fine upstanding citizen that I am acclaim.gif I just threw the stuff to the side of the road. shy.gif Maybe God is saying I need to eat more Twinkies??? confused.gifconfused.gif

Seeing as how over 20% of the population seems to be on the Atkins diet, u should have traded the Twinkies for their comic books. They need to consume more sugar & fattening cakes as part of their diet to lose weight. Keep some Ding Dongs to trade the ding-dongs 27_laughing.gifon this forum.

You'd make more profit selling baked goods & confectionary at the next comicon than comics (less competition). Fanboyz need to fuel up on Zingers & Twinkies to have the energy to continue digging thru the 4 for $1 boxes under the smelly tables. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh. My. Cod.

I would have gone bonkers. Literally. Just like the commercials from the 80's. Giant rubbery fruit would have fallen from the sky and hit me on the head. Oh, and I would have been a very old woman, too.

Read your town charter, boy. If food stuff should touch the ground, said food stuff shall be turned over to the village insufficiently_thoughtful_person.? Since I don't see him around, start shoveling!

Silly Intern, of COURSE he wasn't around! Palaguin lives in California! The village insufficiently_thoughtful_person was all the way over in Maryland!

Reaplce the Snack Truck with a Brink's and you have one of my fantasies! grin.gif

Better yet, replace the Snack Truck with a U-Haul driven by Chuckles Rosanski, and you have an even better dream-come-true...

[in sotto voce] "Hey, Chuck, ya dropped somethin'... Oh well, guess he didn't hear me..."

Of course, with my luck, the boxes that fell out would be the modern books his employees had been sitting on during the modeling shoot...

Reaplce the Snack Truck with a Brink's and you have one of my fantasies! grin.gif

Better yet, replace the Snack Truck with a U-Haul driven by Chuckles Rosanski, and you have an even better dream-come-true...

[in sotto voce] "Hey, Chuck, ya dropped somethin'... Oh well, guess he didn't hear me..."

Of course, with my luck, the boxes that fell out would be the modern books his employees had been sitting on during the modeling shoot...

Forget that. Replace the stupid U-Haul with a limo and Eliza Dushku falls out the door! I'll stop and give her a ride.

Anywhere she wants to go.

So, I pass by there today and see that all the food is gone, tongue.gif but the trays and crates that held the grub are still on the side of the road. 893naughty-thumb.gif Any bets on how long those will be there? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nothing can keep Californians away from free Twinkies! Krispy Kreme has made a killing since moving into California! 27_laughing.gif

Eliza Dushku falls out the door!

Another "Dushku Name drop"! Post the pic, Bob!!! Post the pic!!!! wink.gif

Chris

bringiton-dunst-west-dushku.jpg

She's the "Bring It On" cheerleader that didn't want to be a cheerleader.

Dunst on the left, Dushku on the right.

(Or so I'm told.) grin.gif