• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 25 Sci-fi from the past 25 years

84 posts in this topic

I am a voter for the Saturn Awards. acclaim.gif

How'd you take on such a role?

I was invited to join the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Films. acclaim.gif

I am a voter for the Saturn Awards. acclaim.gif

How'd you take on such a role?

I was invited to join the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Films. acclaim.gif

Make sure you take your pocket protector out of your shirt pocket before you go in to the awards show gossip.gifpoke2.gif

No Babylon 5? That's a crime. And I agree that Farscape deserves a nod.

One film that went under the radar a couple years back was a time-travel flick called Primer. It's excellent, very complex, and very well executed. I had to watch it 3 times before I "got it," but it is so compelling that it's fun to sit down and figure it all out. Too obscure for the list, I guess, but it sure beats Total Recall.

I would have like to see Lexx up there, but maybe in a top 100 list.

I watched the first couple episodes of the Lexx, but never watched any after that. confused-smiley-013.gif

You know, I was thinking Cube should be up there as well. Great low-budget movie.

Completely forgot about that one. Not sure if it would make my 25, but easily top 50. Good call thumbsup2.gif