• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reports of Sony booking 3 more ASM Movies..

24 posts in this topic

Have not seen it yet but my 10 year old has. His reviews were, first third of the movie was boring, 2nd third got better and the last part of the movie was the best, and someone dies but wont tell me who foreheadslap.gif

Have not seen it yet but my 10 year old has. His reviews were, first third of the movie was boring, 2nd third got better and the last part of the movie was the best, and someone dies but wont tell me who foreheadslap.gif

I havent seen it either but ive heard in rumours

Spoilers below. Highlight to read

Like father, like son

Spider-Man dies...Venom Killed him. cloud9.gifstooges.gif

Spider-Man dies...Venom Killed him. cloud9.gifstooges.gif

Spider-Man Dies... 893whatthe.gif...Hollywood and Sam Raimi 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Killed him..... sorry.gif

devil.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

i've heard rumors of three additional ones back when #3 was in production. haven't heard anything yet other than a 4th one. other than watching some videos on comcast.net about it it seems that tobey maguire is being offered around $40mil and if kirsten dunst doesn't come back, they will try and recruit mandy moore. confused-smiley-013.gif

As long as Spidey sells at the box office they will churn out product. A no-brainer here.

Remember the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Star Trek series. Even X-Men got a # 3 made. Batman, Supe too.

CAL popcorn.gif

*no spoilers* from my part:

I wish they had not killed off three villians total of the three Spidey movies.

Bummer.

CAL who thinks Spidey has the better villians devil.gif

As long as Spidey sells at the box office they will churn out product. A no-brainer here.

Yup, it looks like the final numbers are in, and SM3 had a 151 million weekend!!! cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gifyay.gifinsane.gif

To put that in perspective, Fantastic Four (which was considered a hit), made around 155 million during its entire domestic release!!!